For daily updates, follow me on Facebook
“I had the pleasure of working with Chris when I was a dispatcher. He was great to work with. I am excited for his new endeavor and he has my support!”
- DEANNE TREMBLAy
King George County
- Graduate of Greene Central High School, Greene New York
- Graduate of Rappahannock Criminal Justice Academy
- Graduate of the FBI National Academy
- Graduate of the DEA Drug Unit Commanders Academy
- 1990 – Hired as a Town Sergeant in Bowling Green, Virginia.
- 1992 – Hired as a Patrol Deputy to enforce Virginia’s criminal and traffic laws in King George County. I also assisted in courts as a bailiff.
- 1998 – Promoted to Corporal where I supervised one other deputy.
- 1999 – Promoted to Sergeant; co-supervised with another Sergeant, 8 patrol deputies.
- 2009 – Promoted to 1st Sergeant in patrol; supervised 16 deputies.
- 2011 – Promoted to Lieutenant; supervised 16 deputies.
- 2014 – Promoted to my current position as a Captain/Chief Deputy second only to the Sheriff. In this position, I supervise all divisions in the Sheriff’s Office which consists of 61 employees.
- 1990 – Completed Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Service
- FBI trained Hostage Negotiator
- DEA trained Drug Unit Commander
- Supervised the Honor Guard
- Participated in bike patrol
- Led the Virginia Special Olympics Torch run
- General Instructor
- DARE Instructor
- State-certified RADAR Instructor
- Defensive Tactics Instructor
- First Line Supervisors School hosted by the Virginia Chapter of the FBI National Academy and the Virginia State Police
- The Reid Technique of Interview and Interrogation
- Senior Officials Workshop for All-Hazards Preparedness and Crisis Leadership & Decision Making hosted by Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
- Constitutional Foundations for Law Enforcement Principles, Theory and Practice at Montpelier, Virginia
- Current member of Germanna Community College's Advisory Board for Criminal Justice courses
- Current member of the King George County Schools career/technical advisory committee board
- Current member of the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
- Coached Little League Baseball for over 10yrs as head coach
- Assisted with Parks and Rec youth football for 2yrs as an assistant coach, and assisted with Parks and Rec youth basketball for 1yr
- Past member of the King George County Fall Festival Committee
- Past member of the Bowling Green Volunteer Fire Department